Monday, July 16, 2007

Travel Blessings

Later today, I will begin some summer travels with my family. These trips are always good, because they offer the opportunity to reconnect with family, and with friends.

There are relationships in our lives that stand the test of time and the trials that come with life. These are the relationships to celebrate and embrace. Family is a blessing because family represents a lifelong bond that is stronger than the fiercest storm. Friends are so important, because when you find friends who know everything about you, are willing to put up with your less-than-desirable qualities, and stand by you, then you've found the kind of friendship of which the Bible speaks so powerfully.

These trips remind me of the blessings in my life, such as ...

I am blessed with a God who created me, knows me, and has promised to never leave me.

I am blessed with a godly, faithful, and loving wife.

I am blessed with the best children imaginable.

I am blessed with godly parents who love me unconditionally.

I am blessed with friends who see the good and the bad in me and still call me a friend.

I am blessed with two great nephews who love life.

And I am blessed with a younger sister of whom I am very proud.


I am blessed.

Thank you, God.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home