Chapel Lessons
Every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m., I have the opportunity to lead chapel for the daycare that operates at the church where I attend. These times have become some of the week's highlights for me. Watching the simple joy that the kids have reminds me of the many joys that come in life.
It is good to be reminded of one's blessings.
Usually after the Bible lesson, we sing two songs: I've Got Peace Like a River and If You Love Jesus. The kids love both of these songs and it shows in the volume level as they sing out the words.
Sure, the songs are considered "kids' songs," but they serve us all well.
To quote some of the lyrics:
I've got peace like a river
I've got joy like a fountain
I've got love like the ocean
Wow! I do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home