A Gift Noticed
This past week my son lost a tooth. My wife has determined that the going rate for a lost tooth is $5.00.
So after he had fallen asleep, my wife took the tooth from under his pillow and replaced it with a $5 bill.
He was excited about receiving the money and began to contemplate the various purchases he could make if he saved up his money.
Sunday morning rolls around and as the offering basket comes down our pew, I watched Drew place the $5 bill in the basket.
Neither my wife or I had mentioned anything to Drew about giving money that morning. And he did not tell either one of us what he planned to do.
He just gave.
Our of pure intentions he gave.
And his gift was acceptable.
I'm proud of you, Drew.
You have a good heart.
Labels: giving

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home